First Aid/Medical Tent Sponsor
Your Company to provide:
- $2500 payable to Indianola RAGBRAI 2019 (your company will be added to the website once received)
- Provide logo per instructions below no later than ____________
- Your help in promoting RAGBRAI with your staff & clients/patients is greatly appreciated!
- If you are interested in providing medical staff for the tent, let us know.
- If you are interested, you can provide a company banner to hang at tent. (est 3-4 tents)
Your sponsorship package includes:
- Named as “First Aid/Medical Tent” on website (indianolaragbrai.com)
- 1/8 Page ad in Indianola RAGBRAI Tabloid (approx. 15,000 copies)
- Independent Advocate (Amy Duncan) will interview you as part of a story about being the First Aid/Medical Tent Sponsor
- E-Newsletter will credit your company as the “First Aid/Medical Sponsor”
- Your company will be announced on Social Media naming your company as the sponsor in at least 3 posts
- Your company will be named on the Map (5000 distro’d) for each First Aid/Medical Tent (4 min.)
Friend of RAGBRAI
Are you community-minded? Do you want to show your support of Indianola but may not be looking to adopt anyone or anything? Here’s an opportunity to be a FRIEND OF RAGBRAI with your donation to a 501c3 organization (checks payable to Indianola Ragbrai 2019).
Your $500 donation will help offset the expenses to put on this major event hosting up to 50,000 people in our town in one day! What if we have a super successful day and have profits left over? Good news! We will be giving back 100% of any profits to the community. Depending on the amount (for example it could be $1000 or $50,000), we will have a process for non-profits and community organizations to fill out an application to receive $ from Indianola Ragbrai 2019. It’s a win-win for our community and it’s members.
Thank you for your consideration!
Karey Bishop, Indianola Ragbrai Fundraising & Sponsorship Chairperson
P.S. “Friends of Ragbrai” will be listed in the Ragbrai tabloid (15,000 copies distro’d on 7/23)
Interested in being a sponsor?
Have a sponsor question?
Email Sponsorship Chair Karey Bishop